This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Religious Education, PT Employee
St. Charles Borromeo Church (Skillman, NJ)
Administrative Assistant – Religious Formation Office
The Catholic Community of St. Charles Borromeo is currently seeking a part-time (24 hours weekly) Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Pastoral Assistant for Religious Formation. The ideal candidate will ensure that the religious formation office functions effectively and efficiently. Candidates must have strong computer skills, an ability to use exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets, databases and mailing lists,
Responds to parent inquiries regarding religious formation and sacramental preparation.
• Updates and maintains sacramental records.
• May design promotional materials, including flyers and brochures.
• Responds to general incoming telephone calls, voicemail messages, and email messages answering questions about the religious formation program.
• Prepares materials for all formation sessions including photocopies, supplies, attendance sheets and required materials. Collects and records attendance and homework.
What We Require:
The successful candidate will posses proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and email proficiency; highly proficient in use of common office equipment, including copiers and scanners; strong verbal and written communication skills; strong organizational skills; strong attention to detail; ability to handle sensitive situations appropriately and with discretion and confidentiality; strong Catholic identity
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
No phone calls please. (93)
Incoming search terms:
- st borromeo catholic church skillman nj
- st charles borromeo church skillman nj