This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary (Wynnewood, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for the Rector at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary in Wynnewood, PA. The primary responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to perform designated secretarial duties and other related services to the department.
The major job duties include:
• Receiving and accommodating visitors including resident priests, faculty and seminarians.
• Answering, pre-screening and directing calls.
• Providing budget development.
• Maintaining filing system, office supplies and office equipment.
• Preparing agendas and minutes for meetings.
•Coordinating the Rector’s calendar.
•Assisting with Board of Trustee meeting preparation and special projects.
•Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Please visit our website at www.scs.edu. EOE.
•High School Diploma or GED is required.
•Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience at the senior secretarial level is preferred.
•Must have at least five years’ experience in high level executive support.
•Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010, especially mail merge. (148)
Incoming search terms:
- job description office administrative assistant
- st charles borromeo seminary wynnewood