This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Good Shepherd Catholic Church (Alexandria, VA)
Good Shepherd Catholic Church has an immediately opening for a full time Administrative Assistant-Receptionist supporting parishioners, volunteers, and visitors. This position requires excellent customer service skills to collaborate with the Pastoral Associate, parishioners and staff to manage different processes at the Front Desk and provide administrative support. If you enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative environment this is an opportunity to use your administrative and customer service skills.
• Create and maintain a warm, welcoming, orderly atmosphere for parishioners and others who call or visit the church.
• Manage Mass Intentions Book/process.
• Liaison with Pastoral Associate regarding global parish activities and needs.
• Cross training on parish ministries and programs.
• Data entry.
• Workroom support.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent computer skills in Office Products
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Bi-lingual (English, Spanish) required.
• General knowledge of Roman Catholic liturgies, sacraments.
• Self-starter who takes pride in his/her accomplishments, able to work well under pressure and manage a variety of projects in parallel and able to multitask
• Ability to collaborate effectively as part of extended teams.
• Undergraduate degree in business.
• Will consider relevant experience.
A review of applications will begin immediately and closing date is June 30, 2014. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to: Brenda Caballero, Parish Secretary (Email: [email protected]). (138)
Incoming search terms:
- good shephard catholic church alex va
- good shepherd Catholic church Cumming
- good shepherd catholic church in miami
- Good shepherd Church Smithfield VA
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant openings in bellevue