This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Human Life International (Front Royal, VA)
Position Title: Administrative Assistant to the Vice President Updated: 9/27/2013
Reports To: Vice President for Operations
Compensation Plan: Exempt, Full-Time / Part time
Eligible Benefits: All benefits per the HLI Employee Handbook
BFOQ: This position has a bona fide occupational qualification as follows: knowledge of the Catholic Faith; its beliefs, practices, liturgy, structure, and protocol. Requires a complete understanding of the organization’s position on life issues and signing the HLI Non-Disclosure Agreement and the HLI Statement of Faith.
Position Summary: Responsibilities include providing support and assistance to the Vice President for Operations in the coordination and management of all clerical and administrative functions in the immediate office. The incumbent of this position serves as the personal and confidential administrative assistant to the Vice President for Operations and is expected to deal with highly sensitive matters and privileged information with uncompromised confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
1. Accomplishes and/or coordinates all administrative and clerical support processes necessary for the effective and efficient operation of the Operations office including but not limited to typing, filing, copying, recording, proofing, editing, information archiving and retrieval, facsimile processing, and related secretarial functions.
2. Under the direction of the Vice President interface with Information Technology and Facilities contractors to schedule repair and inspection requests. Produce a monthly report detailing work completed and outstanding projects.
3. Assist VP for Operations in gathering information for Board reports, annual audit and budget proposals.
4. Schedules and organizes meetings and assignment controls to assure that due dates are met and follows-up on assignments made to subordinates.
5. Works independently on special projects assigned by the VP for Operations, and/or participates as a team member on the special task forces, project teams, committees, or councils.
6. Assists Development Department with proof reading appeal copy, donor correspondence, database management, and gift entry as needed.
7. Assists Communications Department with proof reading articles, updating web sites, and other duties as needed.
8. Assists Mission Delivery Groups with special projects as needed.
9. Assists Finance with processing incoming mail as needed.
10. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned. (67)
Incoming search terms:
- administrative asst
- Vice President for Operations at HLI Front Royal VA