This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
Education: University/College, FT Employee
Assumption College (Worcester, MA)
BASIC PURPOSE: Provides administrative support to the Vice President for Enrollment Management in support of the mission of the College. Maintains strict confidentiality on many sensitive and critical issues.
1. Provides administrative support to the Vice President of Enrollment Management including typing and duplicating correspondence, reports, agenda, calendar management, memos and any other communication as requested in an accurate, efficient and confidential manner.
2. Shares responsibility of phones, mail and other activities within the Enrollment Management Division. Also supervises work-study students as needed.
3. Performs data-entry for Office of Admissions or Office of Financial Aid when appropriate.
4. Receives mail directed to the Office for Enrollment Management, determines its distribution within the office or to other individuals or departments, always respecting the confidential nature of its contents.
5. Maintains invitation lists for social functions, which are sponsored by the Office of Enrollment Management including assisting in addressing and mailings, recording responses, and keeping accurate counts. When appropriate, works with Food Service on menus and notifies them of final attendance count in a timely fashion.
6. Receives visitors and telephone calls in a courteous and diplomatic manner, recording messages accurately, determining the importance of calls by knowledge of the identity of the person calling.
7. Assembles materials for the Vice President of Enrollment Management prior to meetings of the cabinet, committees, and other meetings. Keeps minutes, develops agendas and records as necessary for several committees.
8. Picks up and delivers mail and other material to Post Office, Print Shop, and other campus locations and performs miscellaneous errands on campus when the Office is without the services of student workers.
9. Serves as a liaison and recording secretary for the Board of Trustees Enrollment Management Committee
10. Ability to run and prepare already created enrollment management dashboard reports
11. Efficiently and accurately submit Enrollment Management expense items and invoices
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Must be willing to contribute actively to the mission of the College as well as show respect for the Catholic and Assumptionist identity of Assumption College.
* Associates Degree or equivalent required.
* 3-5 years of prior related experience.
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Strong computer skills required.
* Strong attention to details required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Interacts on a regular basis with Board of Trustees, administration, staff, faculty, students, and various individuals and organizations outside the College community.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting, standing, walking, and bending are required of this position. Use of a computer keyboard and computer screen for periods of time with close vision and the ability to adjust visual focus plus manual dexterity are required.
MENTAL DEMANDS: The mental demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Examples of mental demands include reading (documents), detailed work, confidentiality, language, math, reasoning, oral communications, written communications, customer contact, multiple concurrent tasks, constant interruptions, and performing calculations when necessary.
Assumption College, a Catholic liberal arts and professional studies college, was founded in 1904 by its sponsoring religious community, the Augustinians of the Assumption. Assumption College is part of the Colleges of Worcester Consortium and an Affirmative Action/EEOC employer encouraging candidates who would enrich the College’s diversity.
Apply on line only:www.assumption.edu/hr (669)
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard affirmative action
- Powered by Article Dashboard movie archive
- administrative support
- Powered by Article Dashboard cultural diversity
- Powered by Article Dashboard employee performance attendance
- Powered by Article Dashboard home made adult movies
- Powered by Article Dashboard liberal arts