This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for the Office for Stewardship and Development located in Philadelphia, PA. This office is responsible for raising funds and promoting Catholic Stewardship for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
The major job duties include:
• Providing overall general office support.
•Coordinating the Associate Executive Director’s schedule.
•Preparing documents and materials for Board and Senior Staff meetings.
• Maintaining the filing system.
• Answering, pre-screening and directing calls.
• Providing reception for guests. EOE.
For more information, please visit www.archphila.org.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A minimum of 2 years’ clerical/secretarial experience.
• Must have strong verbal and written skills.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. (296)
Incoming search terms:
- administrative assistant archdiocese of phila
- Administrative assistant job archdiocese of Philadelphia
- archdiocese of philadelphia administrative assistant