Healthcare/Medicine, FT Employee
Little Sisters of the Poor (Pittsburgh, PA)
Full Time ACTIVITY DIRECTOR
Responsible for planning, developing, organizing, directing and carrying out the recreational activities for the 48 Residents of the Nursing Home and approximately 50 Apartment Residents.
This is a hands on position.
Meets the State qualifications for an Activities Director and is certified by a recognized accrediting body. Experience in long term care. Current PA drivers License to drive van for resident transportation. Familiarity with crafts, games and social programs for residents
Be able to take direction, motivate residents, and relate well with nursing home residents and staff. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the oral and written form. Assist in orientation and training of new staff for activities department.
Must be able to do documentation on patient charts. Be able to communicate in a pleasant manner to all age groups. Knowledge of Care Plans/MDS 3.0.
This position includes every other Saturday and when necessary evening hours. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- activity director at little sisters of the poor
- activities director for little sisters of the poor
- Sisters of Mercies Activities Director in Pittsburgh
- medical director for little sisters of the poor in pittsburgh
- little sisters of the poor pittsburgh medical department
- little sisters of the poor pittsburgh activity director position
- little sisters of the poor pittsburgh
- little sisters of the poor activity director
- activities director little sister of the poor
- the little sisters of the poor activity director