This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Accounting/Finance, PT Employee
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Mission Grammar School (Roxbury, MA)
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for all tuition and fees
billing through Quickbooks and to ensure its timely collection.
HOURS: Monday through Friday: 9:00AM – 2:00PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize Quickbooks to generate tuition and fee invoices.
• Monitor tuition and fee payments.
• Process all tuition and fee payments received from a variety of sources and
post to appropriate parent accounts.
• Generate AR aging reports and identify critical issues.
• Contact parents with past due amounts. Identify reasons for non-payment
and develop plans with supervisor on resolution.
• Document results of contacts. Track and follow-up on parent commitments.
• Process and mail collection letters. Work out revised payment plans as
needed. Minimize uncollectible accounts.
• Escalate unresolved issues, tracking to final resolution.
• Meet monthly with supervisor and accountant to review AR aging.
• Provide excellent and considerate customer service to parents and staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures.
• Knowledge of Quickbooks, specifically AR and billing.
• Knowledge of Excel preferred.
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
• Commitment to excellent customer service; persistent yet professional.
• Commitment to the Mission of School and its Catholic identity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
Candidates may forward cover letter, resume, certification information, and letters
of recommendation to Aliece M. Dutson, Principal at
OLPH Mission Grammar School is an equal opportunity employer,
committed to creating a diverse work place. (111)