Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School (Philadelphia, PA)
Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School – a Catholic Jesuit college preparatory school – is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Accounting Manager. This is a twelve-month full-time position that reports to the Controller.
• Lead the month-end close process including bank reconciliations and the preparation of supporting account analyses;
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial statements;
• Conduct balance sheet analysis and reconciliation;
• Generate journal entries, requiring judgment and analysis, supporting the amounts reported on the financial statements;
• Work with external auditors;
• Supervise the student billing function within the finance department;
• Directly manage the collection of tuition receivable accounts;
• Lead or assist with various financial, accounting, or special projects;
• Perform a variety of ad hoc assignments working directly with CFO and Controller.
• B.S. Accounting;
• 5+ years of relevant industry accounting experience;
• Strong accounting and analytical skills;
• Strong computer skills, including excel and word, as well as experience with an integrated accounting software package;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Motivated, team-oriented, self-starter with the flexibility to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision;
• Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Blackbaud Financial Software experience;
• Not-for profit experience, preferably education.
Please submit cover letter, resume and a list of three references to the Office of Human Resources at [email protected] or mail to: Maureen Gallagher, Director of Human Resources, Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School1733 West Girard Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19130
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31, 2012 (0)
Incoming search terms:
- accounting manager saint joseph\s prep philadelphia
- accounting manager st joe prep
- controller at st josephs preparatory school
- joe bonnette st joseph\s prep
- review for Les Miserables a in Philadelphia