This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ACCOUNTING FINANCE MANAGER
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Lighthouse Catholic Media, NFP (Sycamore, IL)
Reports to the President of Lighthouse Catholic Media, NFP
Responsible for control and management of all the financial operations and accounting department function for LCM including:
• Must be an active, practicing Catholic
*Supervises a team of employees and oversees the financials of the business.
• Establish and maintain all payroll and Employee records
• Coordinate fiscal year-end Audit procedures and 501c3 tax preparation
• Ensure proper billing and collecting procedures in all aspects of the business.
• Must have excellent facilitation and communication skills to participate with and lead teams of employees.
• High attention to detail and fundamental knowledge of general accounting practices are essential
o B.S. in Accounting or Finance – Minimum 4-7 years accounting / financial experience
o Experience preparing schedules and work papers for auditors or experience as an auditor in lieu of above.
o Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and related pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board as well as other professional guidance for not for profit entities.
o Experience with computer systems such as Net Suite that encompass order entry, receiving process, cash receipts, cash disbursements, purchasing, billing and inventory.
o Knowledge of accounting for fixed asset purchases and depreciation
Excellent benefits and salary equal with skill. Includes a great working environment. The headquarters has a private chapel with reservation of the Most Blessed Sacrament. We offer Eucharistic Adoration and as a group pray daily the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet. (124)