This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATIVE ASST
Accounting/Finance, PT Employee
St. Joseph Church (Vancouver, WA)
St. Joseph Church has an opening for a part time 10 to 15 hours per week Accounting Administrative Assistant. This position will be responsible for support in various aspects including: bookkeeping, reporting, and administrative duties.
This position will complete or assist with on-going recurring accounting activities and transaction processing. Responsibilities include certain A/R and A/P accounting functions.
The qualified candidate will possess a minimum of 2-4 years accounting experience demonstrating strong attention to detail and accuracy. Candidates will be required to pass a background check.
• Strong understanding of Fund Accounting a plus
• QuickBooks experience a plus
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Must be professional and have high level of confidentiality
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Proficient with data entry; numerical and clerical.
• 10-key skills with speed and accuracy are required
Compensation $13 to $15 per hour depending on experience.
Please submit application and resume to St. Joseph Church Atten: Human Resources 6600 Highland Drive Vancouver, WA 98661 or email to [email protected] by Monday August 25, 2014.
Application available at www.stjoevan.org (163)