This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ACCOUNTANT AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Accounting/Finance, PT Employee
United States Catholic Mission Association (Washington, DC)
The Accountant/ Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Executive Director and a small staff. Main areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Performing all accounting, accounts payable, and payroll duties.
• Processing and keeping all insurance policies up-to-date.
• Preparing documents related to taxes, tax exemptions, and fundraising needs.
Other areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain Association Archives (ensure all archives are maintained and up-to-date).
• Assisting with daily office operations (calls, data entry, email, mailings, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have strong accounting experience, administrative experience, be proficient in the use of computers, accounting software (Peachtree, Quickbooks, or similar), database systems, and the internet, have strong verbal and written skills, and possess a familiarity with the Catholic Church’s teachings, structures, and organizations.
This part-time position offers a competitive salary, partial benefits, and more. For consideration, please submit a cover letter, Curriculum vitae or resume, and contact information for three references to:
US Catholic Mission Association
3025 Fourth St. NE, Suite 100
Washington, DC 20017-1102
or email: [email protected] (475)
Incoming search terms:
- administrative assistant united airlines pay
- assistant accountant