ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER ADMIN AIDE
Clerical/Administrative, PT Employee
Marin Catholic (Kentfield, CA)
Marin Catholic High School in Kentfield, CA is seeking an Academic Support Center (ASC) Administrative Aide for the 2014-15 school year.
Marin Catholic is a Roman Catholic, co-ed college prep Archdiocesan high school located in Kentfield, CA. It has an enrollment of approximately 720 students and a staff of 100 teachers, administrators and classified staff.
This is a 40% FTE, non-exempt position which begins in August 2014.
The ASC Administrative Aide works under the supervision of the Director of Academic Services and will be expected to perform the following:
Provide administrative assistance to ASC Director: (5 to 5-1/2 hours per day)
– Typing, copying, filing
– Correspondence to staff/parents via email, letter, phone, etc.
– Maintain follow-up contacts
– Meetings: Faculty, Staff, Parent
– Organize/Maintain/Update computer files/generate information
– Update/Maintain ASC operation manuals
– Maintain/Organize computers
– Maintain computer inventory
– Scanning books as needed for Kurzweil
– Order materials, log and follow-up
– Catalog ASC library
– Monitor computers; work with Director of Technology as needed with computer problems
– Track extended time use with students and teachers
Assist teachers with classroom instruction: (2-1/2 to 3 hours a day)
– Collate and copy
– TA during class period
– Work with students individually and/or small group instruction per teacher direction
– Work with students on technology: Google Drive programs, iPad applications directed towards test preparation, note taking and organization.
– Attend weekly ASC staff meetings
– Create confidential contact after individual student check-in
– Substitute teach in Resource Tech class as needed
The ASC Administrative Aide is a part-time position that at 40% FTE will be approximately 16 hours a week.
Please email resume or work experience if interested in this position.
675 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Kentfield CA 94904 (0)