ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER ADMIN AIDE
Clerical/Administrative, PT Employee
Marin Catholic (Kentfield, CA)
Marin Catholic High School in Kentfield, CA is seeking an Academic Support Center (ASC) Administrative Aide for the 2014-15 school year.
Marin Catholic is a Roman Catholic, co-ed college prep Archdiocesan high school located in Kentfield, CA. It has an enrollment of approximately 720 students and a staff of 100 teachers, administrators and classified staff.
This is a 40% FTE, non-exempt position which begins in August 2014.
The ASC Administrative Aide works under the supervision of the Director of Academic Services and will be expected to perform the following:
Provide administrative assistance to ASC Director: (5 to 5-1/2 hours per day)
- Typing, copying, filing
- Correspondence to staff/parents via email, letter, phone, etc.
- Maintain follow-up contacts
- Meetings: Faculty, Staff, Parent
- Organize/Maintain/Update computer files/generate information
- Update/Maintain ASC operation manuals
- Maintain/Organize computers
- Maintain computer inventory
- Scanning books as needed for Kurzweil
- Order materials, log and follow-up
- Catalog ASC library
- Monitor computers; work with Director of Technology as needed with computer problems
- Track extended time use with students and teachers
Assist teachers with classroom instruction: (2-1/2 to 3 hours a day)
- Collate and copy
- TA during class period
- Work with students individually and/or small group instruction per teacher direction
- Work with students on technology: Google Drive programs, iPad applications directed towards test preparation, note taking and organization.
- Attend weekly ASC staff meetings
- Create confidential contact after individual student check-in
- Substitute teach in Resource Tech class as needed
The ASC Administrative Aide is a part-time position that at 40% FTE will be approximately 16 hours a week.
Please email resume or work experience if interested in this position.
675 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Kentfield CA 94904 (0)