This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
2ND AND 4TH GRADE TEACHING POSITION
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Canyon Heights Academy (Campbell, CA)
Canyon Heights Academy, a private Catholic school located in Campbell, is seeking educational professionals that wish to live out their vocation to the education of children and young adolescents to the fullest. Specifically, we have elementary openings for the 2014-2015 school year. We are seeking candidates who exhibit:
• A professional background, experience and excellent qualifications in their educational field.
• An openness to the mission of integrally (academically, humanly, spiritually, and apostolically) forming the students in their care.
• The ability to foster a love for learning, nurturing students’ appreciation for values and culture on the national and universal levels, awakening their intellectual, artistic, and human abilities; and stimulating their desires to learn and research through an appealing, dynamic manner of transmitting knowledge.
• The ability to give witness as an authentic Catholic Christian and human being both through words and through works.
Successful candidates will also possess:
• A University degree, with a post-graduate degree preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership and teamwork capabilities.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Skill for transmitting knowledge and stimulating a desire to learn in students
• A firm and kind character.
• A Capacity for managing groups.
• A minimum of two years teaching experience and valid California teaching certificate are preferred.
We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to contribute to the development of a school like none other in the Bay Area. Come join the team of professionals that is forming tomorrow’s leaders and, through them, changing the shape of the future! (109)