This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
1ST GRADE TEACHER
Education: Elementary, FT Contract
St. Brendan School (Los Angeles, CA)
Description: The successful applicant will:
• Utilize an understanding of early childhood development, primary grade curriculum and instructional strategies.
• Implement a successful classroom management system.
• Enthusiastically and appropriately incorporate available resources and technology.
• Foster communication between colleagues and school families.
• Ensure an understanding of small group learning, guided reading instruction and the ability to collaborate with the support of an inclusive education team.
• Support and manage a full time educational aide.
Requirements: The minimum requirements are:
• an undergraduate degree (BA, BS) from an accredited university or college
• a California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, or equivalent from another state
• Early Childhood teaching experience
• knowledge of standards-based curriculum
• appreciation of a Catholic education in an environment that supports integrity and service
Desirable Quality (but not necessary): Catholic
Job Logistics: Full Time Employee, Salary Based Pay
Application Process: Please send (1) a cover letter stating your intent to work as a teacher in our school community; (2) a complete and professional resume and; (3) contact information for three references to Sister Maureen O’ Connor, CSJ, Principal, at the email provided ASAP. Thank you. (188)
Incoming search terms:
- history of St Brendans Catholic School Los Angeles CA
- huffington post thank you to first grade teacher
- st brendan catholic church los angeles
- st brendan teacher sallary los angeles