This is a syndicated post from Aggie Catholics. [Read the original article...]
10 Signs You Are Catholic
- You are nice enough to save the pews in the front of church for the latecomers. (You also save the comfy middle part of the pew for others).
- You can follow every prayer in Mass, regardless of what language it is in.
- You have given up something sweet for Lent…at least a dozen times before.
- You dress a lot nicer when you know you might see the Bishop.
- You have genuflected (or started to) in a movie theater.
- You could be a professional weaver of palm crosses, though you do it only one day a year.
- You complain when the parish buys a new brand of Communion wine.
- You can say a family rosary on a trip in less than 15 minutes and know that God still heard it over the baby screaming.
- You remember more Latin than the foreign language you actually took classes for during high school.
- You played the “Mass game” when you were a kid.
Some that didn’t make the list, but could:
-Knows what thurible, magisterium, and mystagogy mean.
-Starts praying every time you hear bells ringing.
What did I forget? (120)