This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
0630007062SUPERINTENDENT OF CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Diocese of Helena (Helena, MT)
The Montana Catholic Schools (The Dioceses of Great Falls-Billings & Helena) have an immediate opening for Superintendent of Catholic Schools. The Catholic Schools Office is located in Helena, MT and works with the Catholic schools in two dioceses, including 18 elementary and 5 high schools in 14 cities throughout Montana.
The Superintendent of Catholic Schools serves and the chief school administrator providing day to day advice and consultation to pastors and principals; provides guidance and direction on long and short term planning, budgeting, financial, instructional standards, contract and staffing issues.
Candidates must possess the minimum of a Master’s degree in Educational Administration, doctorate preferred. Candidates must also have at least 5 years’ experience in the operation of elementary and/or secondary schools, preferably in a Catholic school system. Experience as a superintendent is also preferred.
The Superintendent of Catholic Schools works with the Chancery directors of each diocese as well as reports to the Bishop of Great Falls-Billings and the Bishop of Helena.
Candidates must possess the following skills and characteristics:
• A committed and practicing Catholic with knowledge of the Catholic church at the diocesan and parish level
• Understanding and supportive of the Catholic philosophy of education
• Knowledge of school financial management, staff selection, development and curriculum as these issues relate to Catholic schools
• Ability to be a firm/impartial decision maker
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Ability and willingness to drive long distances
In addition to a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurances and a 403(b) retirement plan are included.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and employment references to:
Sr. Rita McGinnis, SCL, Director of Chancery Services
The Diocese of Helena
This position will remain open until filled. (195)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic diocese of great falls mt
- new catholic diocese superintendent hirings